If you wish to add a new meeting, you must complete the required fields under both the General and Location tabs.
1. Enter the name of the meeting under Meeting name.
2. Choose the Season in which your meeting will be held. (Note: there may be different events in the indoor and outdoor seasons).
You will not be able to change this field after the meeting is created.
3. Enter the Meeting start (local date and time) and Meeting end (local date and time).
Reminder: the meeting end must be AFTER the meeting start.
4. Choose your desired Measurements system. The metric system is the default measurement, but you can select the imperial system.
You will not be able to change this field after adding the meeting.
5. Choose your desired Implement table. The IAAF/World Athletics table is the only one, but we will add more in the next releases.
6. Enter the name of the City where the meeting is taking place.
7. Select the Country where the meeting is taking place. You can either choose a country from the list or type in the name of the country in the filter box.
If a meeting is located in the United States, choose the State where the meeting will take place.
8. The Time-zone sets automatically, and if correct, you can click the blue Create button to create a meeting. If it is incorrect, double-check the country and city/state/postal code fields.
Under the General tab, you can elect to add/choose additional information about the meeting.
- Venue name - the name of the stadium, hall or another place where the meeting is taking place.
- Meeting type - the level of the meeting (national, regional, etc.) used for search purposes in the app. Remember if you choose School status you will see schools' names instead of clubs on both start lists and results.
Please note: you will not be able to change the meeting type field after choosing the school type option and saving/creating the meet with it.
- Meeting status - the status selected for the meeting controls its visibility in the app. You should only change this field from Draft to another status when the meeting is ready to be published (i.e., made publicly available).
Draft status means the meeting is not visible in the app. If you would like to open the meeting for only a few users, you can set a password. See more information in Add password guide.
Scheduled status means the meeting is visible in the app, but no meeting data (e.g., start lists, feed, Roster fantasy game, etc.) can be viewed publicly.
Open status means all users can find and see the meeting and all meeting data.
Finished status means the meeting is still visible in the app, but the fantasy game is over.
You will not be able to change this field to Draft after changing the status to Scheduled, Open or Finished.
- Team scoring - choose team scoring from the list if your meeting includes a team competition. See more information in Set up a team competition guide.
- Meeting image - you can add a meeting photo which is visible in the app as a cover photo for your meeting. If you do not add a meeting image, the system will display a random photo from the Roster Athletics database.
Under the Contact tab, you can add or choose the following additional information:
- Contact email - organiser’s email which is visible only to coaches and participants.
- Contact phone - organiser’s phone number which is visible only to coaches and participants.
Under the Location tab, you can add or choose the following additional information:
- Street address - the street address of the location where the meeting is taking place.
- Postcode - a postal code or zip code of the location where the meeting is taking place.