You can add permissions for reading or updating your meet/meeting to other users by clicking on the Permissions button in the Details of the meet/meeting. It is possible to add permissions for individual users only or for all users from your organization/organisation:
Adding permission to a user
1. To add a new user to your meet/meeting, click the Add user button.
2. Enter the user's e-mail and click on the Add button. This must be an existing Roster Athletics user.
3. After adding, the user will only have permission to Read. You can add more permissions by selecting them from the Add permissions list.
- Read - user can see and read all information but not edit.
- Update - user can edit all data of the meet/meeting.
- Admin - user can add permissions to other users.
4. Click the trash icon to delete a user from the list.
Adding permission to an organization/organisation
After adding a meet/meeting, all users from your organization/organisation have only permission to Read. To allow users to edit and update a meet/meeting, you can add the Update permission to all users from your organization/organisation by picking it from the Add permissions list next to the organization/organisation name.