You can add permissions for reading or updating your meeting to other users under the Permissions tab in the Details of the meeting.
1. To add a new user to your meeting click on the Add user button.
2. Enter an e-mail of the user and click on the Add button. It must be an existing Roster Athletics user.
3. After adding, the user gets only permission to Read. You can add more permissions by picking them from the Add permissions list.
- Read - user can see and read all information, but not edit it.
- Update - user can edit all data of the meeting.
- Admin - user can add permissions to other users.
4. To delete a user from the list, click on the trash icon.