You can add permissions for reading or updating your meeting to other users under the Permissions tab in the Details of the meeting. It is possible to add permissions for individual users only or all users from your organisation.
Adding permission to a user
1. To add a new user to your meeting, click on the Add user button.
2. Enter an e-mail of the user and click on the Add button. This must be an existing Roster Athletics user.
3. After adding, the user will only permission to Read. You can add more permissions by picking them from the Add permissions list.
- Read - user can see and read all information, but not edit it.
- Update - user can edit all data of the meeting.
- Admin - user can add permissions to other users.
4. To delete a user from the list, click on the trash icon.
Adding permission to an organisation
After adding a meeting, all users from your organisation have only permission to Read. To also allow users to edit and update a meeting, you can add the Update permission to all users from your organisation by picking it from the Add permissions list next to the organisation name.