You can add a new relay team to the Roster Athletics database from either (i) the start lists of the meeting, or (ii) the OVERVIEW → Relay teams on the left-hand side menu.
1. To add a new relay team from the start list, click on the Add teams button and then click on the Create new button.
To add a new relay team from the OVERVIEW → Relay teams in the left-hand side menu click on the Create new relay team button.
2. In both situations, you will see a Create new relay team window.
To add a new relay team, you will need to add the Long name, Short name and select the Country, and Gender.
Note: A combination of long name and gender must be unique.
3. You can also add a club or a school.
To assign a relay team to a club/school, click on the edit or plus icon and find your club/school in the Select club/school window.
For more information on how to add a new club or school see the Add club/school guide.
4. After adding all of the data, click on the Save button.
5. If you have added a new relay team correctly you will see an Edit relay team data window with three tabs: GENERAL, RECORDS, and PERMISSIONS.
In the RECORDS tab, you can edit the personal and season records of the relay team. In the PERMISSIONS tab, you can add users who will have permission to read, edit or delete data of this relay team.