The scoreboard functionality provides an easy way to project a schedule to a big screen video display in the stadium/venue.
From the MEET/MEETINGS → Schedule view, click on the upper right-hand side menu option and select Scoreboard.
The sub-menu provides three choices of display resolution: Hi-res, Low-res dark, and Low-res light. Selecting any of these options will open a new tab in your browser with a display format ready to screen-share on your stadium screen(s).
Hi-res scoreboard display:
Note that the following keyboard shortcuts are supported when in scoreboard display mode:
- M - toggles display between Hi-res, Low-res dark, and Low-res light with each press
- ] - increases the font size
- [ - decreases the font size
- \ - resets the font size to default values
Your font size preference will be remembered and used the next time you open the scoreboard in the same browser.
The sub-menu also allows you to select which events you want to display on the scoreboard, depending on the event's start. There are two levels. On the first level, you can decide whether to show several days (if it is a multiple-day competition) or just one day. The options are:
- All days
- Current day
On the second level, you can choose whether to show all events or only future events. The options are:
- Future and past events
- Future events only
Browser display mode
The sub-menu also allows selecting which browser tab will be used to display the scoreboard. This assumes using a single browser tab when managing the meet/meeting in Roster admin. The options are:
- Single tab - always displays the scoreboard in a separate tab for any event in any meet/meeting from this admin browser window/tab, no matter the display resolution.
- Single tab per meeting - always displays the scoreboard in a separate tab for any event in this meet/meeting from this admin browser window/tab, no matter the display resolution.
- Single tab per meeting & display resolution - always displays the scoreboard in a single tab for any event in this meet/meeting from this admin browser window/tab for the specific selected display resolution format. For example, Hi-res will always open to the same Hi-res display tab, and Low-res light will always open to the same Low-res light display tab.
- Always new tab - always opens any scoreboard display in a new tab.
Please note: if managing meets/meetings using multiple Roster admin tabs/windows, each admin window will control an independent set of displays per the above structure.
To create your custom scoreboards, you can access all the data in the start lists and results for your meet/meeting via the Roster API. Read more about the API details in the API for start lists and results (scoreboards, TV-production, etc.) user guide.