You can download start lists and results at any given time before, during, or after your meet/meeting. These can be downloaded in CSV format either manually or automatically and includes all of the data entered into the meet/meeting. Sample scripts to automate this process are attached at the end of this document (.bat for Windows, .sh for Linux/Mac).
This can be done under Details if you choose a manual downloading process.
You can also automate the downloading process, and while it does require a small manual "setup", it will thereafter be automatic.
This is how you set it up:
1. Authenticate and store cookies (the important one is cookie named rac).
- data makes it a POST and sends the payload
- c tells it to store cookies in a file named "cookiejar"
curl –data 'email@example.com&password=super_secret_pass' -c cookiejar https://api.admin.rosterathletics.com/api/login
2. Now using acquired cookies, you can fetch start lists or results in CSV
- b tells curl to attach cookies from file "cookiejar", where we saved them in step 1.
- c same as above; cookies can (and will) be refreshed, so it's essential to store them
101 is the meet/meeting id - you can see it referenced in the location bar when viewing our website
It would be here:
curl -b cookiejar -c cookiejar https://api.admin.rosterathletics.com/api/admin/meeting/101/export-csv
curl -b cookiejar https://api.admin.rosterathletics.com/api/admin/meeting/101/export-results-csv/v2
Cookies expire after 2h. So if no request is made for 2h (or you don't store refreshed cookies), you'll need to do step 1) again.
A simple bash script for Linux/Mac could look like this (also attached as a .sh file):
Or for Windows like this (also attached as a .bat file):
For examples, please see the two attached sample CSV files.