You can download start lists and results at any given time before, during, or after your meeting. These can be downloaded in CSV format either manually or automatically and includes all of the data entered into the meeting.
If you choose a manual downloading process, this can be done under DETAILS.
You can also automate the downloading process, and while it does require a small manual "setup", it will thereafter be automatic.
This is how you set it up:
1. Authenticate and store cookies (the important one is cookie named rac).
- data makes it a POST and sends the payload
- c tells it to store cookies in a file named "cookiejar"
curl –data 'email@example.com&password=super_secret_pass' -c cookiejar https://admin.rosterathletics.io/api/login
2. Now using acquired cookies, you can fetch start lists or results in CSV
- b tells curl to attach cookies from file "cookiejar", where we saved them in step 1.
- c same as above; cookies can (and will) be refreshed, so it's essential to store them
101 is the meeting id - you can see it referenced in the location bar when viewing our website
It would be here:
curl -b cookiejar -c cookiejar https://admin.rosterathletics.io/api/admin/meeting/101/export-csv
curl -b cookiejar https://admin.rosterathletics.io/api/admin/meeting/101/export-results-csv
Cookies expire after 2h. So if no request is made for 2h (or you don't store refreshed cookies), you'll need to do step 1) again.
A simple bash script for Linux/Mac could look like this (also attached as a .sh file):
Or for Windows like this (also attached as a .bat file):