The scoreboard functionality provides an easy way to project start lists and results to a big screen video display in the stadium/venue.
From the MEET/MEETINGS → Start lists or MEET/MEETINGS → Results views, you can click on the upper right-hand side menu option and select Scoreboard.
The sub-menu provides three choices of display resolution: Hi-res, Low-res dark, and Low-res light. Selecting any of these options will open up a new tab in your browser with a display format ready to screen-share on your stadium screen(s).
Hi-res scoreboard display:
Note that the following keyboard shortcuts are supported when in scoreboard display mode:
- M - toggles display between Hi-res, Low-res dark, and Low-res light with each press
- ] - increases font size
- [ - decreases font size
- \ - resets font size to default values
Your preference in font size will be remembered and used the next time you open the scoreboard in the same browser.
Browser display mode
The sub-menu also provides the ability to select which browser tab will be used to display the scoreboard. This assumes using a single browser tab when managing the meeting in Roster admin. The options are:
- Single tab - always displays the scoreboard in a single, separate tab for any event in any meeting from this admin browser window/tab, no matter the display resolution.
- Single tab per meeting - always displays the scoreboard in a single, separate tab for any event in this meeting from this admin browser window/tab, no matter the display resolution.
- Single tab per meeting & display resolution - always displays the scoreboard in a single, separate tab for any event in this meeting from this admin browser window/tab, for the specific selected display resolution format. For example, Hi-res will always open to the same Hi-res display tab, Low-res light will always open to the same Low-res light display tab.
- Always new tab - always opens any scoreboard display in a new tab.
Please note: if managing meets/meetings using multiple Roster admin tabs/windows, each admin window will control an independent set of displays per the above structure.
To create your own custom scoreboards, you can access all the data in the start lists and results for your meeting via the Roster API. Read more about the API details in the API for start lists and results (scoreboards, TV-production, etc.) user guide.