Hide or change the visibility of the events of your meeting through the Meetings → Event visibility page.
Here, you are able to:
- Hide events,
- Make them visible only in the schedule (no start lists, no results),
- Hide results,
- Hide information about the event start.
Changing the visibility
The Event visibility view lists all events added to the meeting (without groups/heats and summaries) and includes information about the Event name, Title (if exists), Gender, Age group, Stage, and date/time Start.
You are able to filter and sort the list of events using multiple levels of sorting. To select the sorting parameter, click on the header of the column (click again to change the order and again to deactivate the parameter). If at least two sorting parameters are active, you can drag and drop them to reorder the Sort order list.
To change the Date/time visibility click on the clock icon and select:
- Hidden if the schedule is not ready or you don't want to show the event start,
- Visible (default) if the event start should be visible.
To change the Event visibility click on the eye icon and select one of the four options:
- Hidden if the event should not be visible,
- Schedule if the event should be visible only in the schedule (start lists and results should not be visible),
- Schedule & start lists if the results of the event should not be visible,
- Full visibility (default) if all information about the event should be visible.
Please note (*): if the registration is enabled all events will be visible in the registration platform (Registration and Events tabs) regardless of the Event visibility. It allows you to open registration for your meeting and keep information about the start lists and results hidden for fans.
|Event visibility||Start time|
|Hidden||Schedule||Schedule & start lists||Full visibility||Hidden||Visible|
|Consumer app (Schedule)||Hidden||Visible||Visible||Visible||Hidden||Visible|
|Consumer app (Start lists)||Hidden||Hidden||Visible||Visible||Hidden||Visible|
|Consumer app (Results)||Hidden||Hidden||Hidden||Visible||Hidden||Visible|
|Start lists PDF||Hidden||Hidden||Visible||Visible||Visible||Visible|
Date/time and/or Event visibility can be changed individually, or in bulk by selecting the checkboxes on the left-hand side and then pressing the appropriate Modify selection option.
You can also change the Date/time and/or Event visibility in the Start lists, and Results.