Our guidelines are continually updated and/or changed in order to support our goal of promoting a healthy public conversation.
Roster Athletics reserves the right to delete any post at any given time, but the following types of content will lead to removal:
- Use of profanity (i.e., cursing or swearing).
- Harassment of someone, or inciting other people to do so.
- Insults (i.e., mildly or strongly insulting language against a specific person or persons).
- Hateful conduct, including promoting violence against, threatening, or harassing other people.
- Commercial content (i.e., third-party advertising).
- Personal information (i.e., email, address, full name, etc.)
- Bulk submissions (i.e., comments repeated multiple times with the same or very similar text).
- Content that includes malicious link(s).
- Using our services for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities.
It is our goal to maintain a friendly and positive tone in the feed. In addition, if you have information that is relevant only to the Roster team, you can always reach out to us via email@example.com rather than posting it in the feed. It is very important to us that everyone feels welcome in the Roster environment.