1. Click on the name of an event. Multiple-results events are all field events.
2. You can add places in the Place column and results in the Result column. You can add all the results from all rounds. To add a new attempt, click on the plus icon. The best result will be marked with two green stars (**).
Alternatively, you can add only results in the Result column and then click on the Resolve places & sort icon which will sort all athletes by results and automatically add all places.
3. Information about all records (WR, MR, PB, SB) will show automatically. However, you can change all of the records manually if you disable the Assisted mode under Options.
4. If an athlete was disqualified (DQ) or did not start (DNS), you will need to change the Status of that athlete to the correct one. The NM (no mark) status is set automatically when all results are unsuccessful.
5. If any events are affected by the wind (e.g., long jump, triple jump), you can add wind to the Wind field. If the wind is stronger than 2.0 m/s, records will not be displayed.
6. After adding all results, click on the Results complete trigger. In the mobile app, the event will be marked by three medals. It is important to note that once you click on the Results complete trigger, you cannot undo this step.