When your meeting is ready, you can start adding results. You can do this under the Results tab.
1. Click on the name of an event.
2. You can add places in the Place column and results in the Result column. Alternatively, you can add only results in the Result column and then click on the Resolve places & sort iconwhich will sort all athletes by results and automatically add all places.
Note that you can add results in SS.sss format if the Auto-format option is off.
3. Information about all records (WR, MR, PB, SB) will show automatically. However, you can change all of the records manually if you disable the Assisted mode under Options.
4. If an athlete did not finish the race (DNF), was disqualified (DQ), or did not start (DNS), you will need to change the Status of that athlete to the correct one.
5. After adding all results, click on the FINISHED trigger. In the mobile app, the event will be marked by three medals.
It is important to note that once you click on the FINISHED trigger, you cannot undo this step.
To use hand timing for event groups, please see the Set schedule guide to enable this feature.
For event groups where hand timing is used, enter results rounding up to the nearest tenth of a second, which will have following format (MM.SS.s).
The displayed results in the event Summary (if the event includes at least two groups) will have the designation "h" next to the hand timed results. The "h" will be visible also in PDF files with results.
Important note: changing the timing method of a group with existing results will remove all results for that group.