When your meeting is ready you can start adding results. You can do this under the Results tab.
1. Click on the name of a field event (for high jump and pole vault events see the High jump, pole vault guide).
2. You can add places in the Place column and results in the columns under each round. You can add all the results from all rounds. To add a new round, click on the plus icon. The best result will be marked with two green stars (**) and visible in the Best result column.
Alternatively, you can add only results in the Result column and then click on the Resolve places & sort icon which will sort all athletes by results and automatically add all places.
3. When an attempt is not valid, change the status in the second Status column from OK to x, - or r status.
- OK → an attempt is valid, you can enter a result,
- x → a failed attempt,
- - → a passed attempt,
- r → an athlete that has retired from an event.
4. Information about all records (WR, MR, PB, SB) will show automatically. However, you can change all of the records manually if you disable the Assisted mode under Options.
5. If an athlete was disqualified (DQ) or did not start (DNS), you will need to change the Status of that athlete to the correct one. The NM (no mark) status is set automatically when all results are unsuccessful.
6. If any events are affected by the wind (e.g., long jump, triple jump), you can add wind to the Wind field (if you choose the outdoor season). If the wind is stronger than 2.0 m/s, records will not be displayed.
7. After adding all results, click on the FINISHED trigger. In the mobile app, the event will be marked by three medals.
It is important to note that once you click on the FINISHED trigger, you cannot undo this step.